Got an idea and think the world needs to know about it? Looking to submit a guest post?
If you think it’s a good fit for the site, send us an email at: simply.awfull @ gmail . com
If you don’t receive a response within a week, it’s likely that your post was not approved. We will, however, respond to all guest posts inquiries if your post will be published.
Looking to advertise? We also accept sponsored posts.
Your submission, article, or post:
- Must be an original article that you wrote. We’ll check to see if it’s a article that’s been written before using Copyscape. Don’t spin an article that’s already been published. If we publish your article and then find out it’s been plagiarized, we’ll take it down.
- Must not be taken from the public domain (ie: don’t copy an article from Wikipedia).
- If you are using other author’s content or data, it must be sourced/cited and you must have the appropriate license for use.
- Must not be an advertisement, “selling a product”, or deemed as SPAM. We do, however, accept sponsored posts. In this case, the content and link will be mutually agreed upon.
- Must have proper grammar and punctuation.
- Must not contain any content that is a violation of any law, or be considered defamatory, hateful, libelous, or infringes on the legal rights of others.
- Must be unique content to AwfullyOdd.com
- Should include a list of suggested categories/keywords.
- Should be approximately 500 words in length. Longer articles may be broken into “parts”. Articles that are heavier on media can be shorter in length (for example, top-10 lists with images).
- Should include images or diagrams. These must also be sourced/cited.
Note that if the editorial policy and guidelines are not followed, your submission will probably not be accepted and published.
We attempt to reply to all guest post inquiries, however, it may take longer for a reply during certain periods. If your content blatantly ignores our editorial policy, then you probably won’t receive a response. Be mindful that your email does not classify as spam, or we might not see your email.